Valentine Feb 14,2010 at FX Jakarta - We're Engage

Venue set, menu set, we will have our valentine dinner at FX Plaza Sudirman, I forgot the name of the restaurant but it was a nice restaurant and kind of quiet for Valentine's Day, anyway we both enjoyed the dinner, the Rick pass a box with the ring inside under the table and whisper “marry me and be my wife” 
I used to see the movie that man use to kneel down to propose a woman to marry him but Rick didn’t do that, how romantic he is haha.
And I said yeeeesss I will marry you!
Then something happens that we will never forget for the rest of our lives, driving home late at night, suddenly our car broke down and we were stuck in the middle of traffic. Rick has to push the car to the side of the road, I then called my brother to come and get us, he came with my cousin with his motor bike. While they tried to fix the car, my brother told us to go home with his bike, can you imagine me riding a bike with Rick, and how I wish I brought my camera that night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment